Winston-Salem District

Sat Dec 13 11:36:47 EST 2008

Does anybody knows if they are still running V74 and V75? I live right beside the railroad track and have not seen them. They used to come about 9 or 10 at night. I did hear the dispatcher tell 755 that V74 was waiting on a relief crew last night. Also does anybody have any information about a little side track at Fulp? I remember when I was little that after they built Duke Power that they would bring coal trains and then the pusher would put some of the cars in the siding. If any of the people that work for N&W at that time I was the little boy who turn the lights on when the trains would come by and the guys in the caboose would have his flashlight and waving. Jeff Smith