NS Chairman offers $1 million to museum

Sun Dec 7 17:27:35 EST 2008

Lets fire up the 611 and make money with her pulling charters and making
public displays!

Christopher J. Bunsey
EX TWA, Current CAL

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and contains confidential and/or privileged material.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
notified that any use, copying, or disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, kindly
notify the sender, and then delete it from your system.