NS Chairman offers $1 million to museum

Sun Dec 7 08:34:48 EST 2008

I am pleased to hear that Wick has pledged support for VMT.  I now only wish that VMT would turn its focus to being a RAILROAD museum first and forermost.  I believe that would be more of a tourist draw.

It would also be nice to see our Commonwealth sign on and help some too.  North Carolina's museum in Spencer is a good example of what can be done.  There's no reason we can't do the same or better in Virginia.  But, in order to do that, it takes funds, a vision, and people willing to work together to reach that goal.  It's been done before, and it would be nice to see it done again.  As a citizen of Virginia, and I'm willing to do my part, whatever that may be.

Ben Blevins