Signal replacement on Valley Line

Sat Nov 15 21:19:46 EST 2008

There is an old signal where the south end of the passing siding
rejoins the main line. The new signal is lying at the end of a stub-end
siding that goes from near the end of the passing siding southward to
next to the grade crossing. Both old and new have double heads. There
is also a blue freight container next to the new signal, don't know if
it's related to the signal setup or just there for the plumbing company
next to the tracks. I have some pictures, need to look up the protocol
for making them available.

Jeff Cornelius