Norfolk & Western SW-1

Tue Nov 11 21:35:54 EST 2008

Checking the NWHS archives, we have one photo. See following:
http://nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=79817

Checking "N&W: First Generation Diesels" by Withers/Bowers shows that N&W
had four of them via merger. 2105/2106 from Nickle Plate, and 3109/3110
from Wabash. There are 5 pictures of 2105/2106 on pages 48/49.

- Roger Link