Blue Paint?

Fri Oct 17 15:54:49 EDT 2008

Gary,
That is interesting. Thanks for the correction. I probably misunderstood
there being both 'red' and 'yellow' defects in rail.
I guess somewhere there's a standard for MofW paint markings. There are
still a couple people I see occasionally that could shed some light on this.
Next time I see one of them I will ask.
John