Scioto Division/Columbus District line relocation?

Thu Oct 16 23:12:44 EDT 2008

Well my excitement was short lived, digging further I have located a 1925 topo online that shows the N&W on the same alignment as it is today -

http://historical.mytopo.com/getImage.asp?fname=EastColumbus25sw.jpg&state=OH

I assumed a relocation, but it appears not to be the case. Grade separation in Lockbourne perhaps?

Whit