SD45's

Sat Sep 13 13:21:04 EDT 2008

Harry
They died because of cracked Distributor caps and plug
And there was only one person that could put a Distributor cap on those
and he died insane.............
Another one bites the dust.....................................
Pun Intended
Andrew

P.S. Edd we were told to us a combination of Water and Baking soda to
cleam carbs.......... just run the solution down them while the diesels
were running ..............lol