J Class Changes

Tue Sep 2 17:14:12 EDT 2008

Thanks to Bud Jeffries for the details on the J rod replacements. I write
most of my comments from my computer at work, and my reference books are at
home. I forgot about the 610 getting new rods. I should keep my first
edition of Bud's book at work.

Bud--Were these rods cast in Roanoke shops, and who designed the change?

Rick Morrison
-
Subject: Re: J Class Changes