Link Photo sites

Thu Jul 31 09:02:44 EDT 2008

Please write a guide as what you are doing to look up all these sites. I for one would follow you footsteps someday.

Oakie G. Ford
IRONTON, OH
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 7:40 PM
Subject: Link Photo sites

Thank you all who responded to my post with directions/comments. I have visited the station at Rural Retreat, the trestle at Seven Mile Ford, Vesuvius, Green Cove, the bridges over Hawksbill Creek in Luray, and took the tour this spring of the lost Railroads of Va (Super trip!). I am working my way through the sites in Link's book, but suggestions are always welcomed.
Steve