A Bad Hair Day

Fri Jul 18 20:32:17 EDT 2008

Really can't add anything. Not sure if Rex and Sheridan are the same
point. Never seen both locations published together in the same
station list.

Both points are about four miles from Kenova. Looks like some
references has Sheridan as .2 miles further than Rex. The thing that
makes me think they may be the same location is both had the same
telegraph call "RD".

Any information on this?

Jim Blackstock