Cincinnati RRing

Fri Jul 18 15:50:31 EDT 2008

Goofed , east of Tylerville Road in the old Oak and More building. You can
see the building from I-75 with ease. Butler Street is in Hamilton where
the New Castle District, Cincinnati- Richmond Line, splits off to the east
of the CSX/B&O/CH&D Toledo Division. New River Junction is north of that
where the NS, ex-PRR line swings west to 7 Mile and Camden.

You get to Sharon Yard from I-75 by going east on 126 Glendale Milford Pike

The new route to Butler Street in Hamilton is 129 Michael Fox Highway; you
can only go west there.

Gary

_____