Cincinnati Visit

Fri Jul 18 08:00:52 EDT 2008

Dave,
I'm a volunteer at the Railroad Musuem of Greater Cincinnati in Latonia, KY. If you're wanting to visit the museum but your work schedule will not allow you to get free for the normal Wednesday/Saturday times I'd be happy to try to work out another time for you. We only have one N&W piece which is under going retoration now. It's a CF caboose. We have a large selection of Pullman sleepers as well as other passenger cars. Also in the collection are a few locomotives (sorry, no steamers) which include a Pennsy E-8 whose exterior has been restored. Please contact me off list if you are interested at ddmmil at juno.com.
Dave Moorehead
Milford, Oh