Agents?

Mon Jul 7 15:05:22 EDT 2008

Thanks for the insights. I guess a regular agent would be set up at a
particular location and a traveling agent as you said would call on people
maybe even off line for business. I see that most of them were in junction
cities or places where there interchanges with other lines.

Robert Mee

on Outlook 2003

from Home on XP Home

_____