NWHS 2008 Convention

Fri Jun 27 20:20:18 EDT 2008

Marion was the first convention I missed since Bristol ca 1994. Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen many comments about the convention so far. Since neither Sally nor I were there this time, I was depending on the list for comments on the various presentations, venues, model contest and other events that are usually covered here in the week or two following previous conventions but before the feature article in The Arrow. What was happening?

Dave Stephenson