Catching the 475

Wed Jun 18 20:10:43 EDT 2008

Nathan,

#475 will be coming in for a monthly on Monday, the 23rd. #90 will then run
for 31 days straight, unless she decides that she doesn't want to. (You need
to remember that these things are very moody. We think they get cranky if
they don't get enough attention.) #475 will then be out again to cover the
"hour train" during the two train schedule which will be late July. As Ed
suggested, contact me a little closer to your planned trip and I will give
you an update

Rick

Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: Catching the 475