Questions

Fri Jun 13 11:52:56 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,
I have just moved and have not got my dish hooked up yet. I have been
watching some DVDs I have recorded off tv. Some of the shows have
experts from this list including another ex 64 GTO driver.
After watching these DVDs, I have two questions:

1: How did they synchronize the steam engines in the double headed
and/or pusher configurations to get them to work together?

2: How do they do the same thing with Diesels?

Thanks for everything in advance,

Bob Beckelhimer
Edgewood NM
(Formally from Mt. Orab (Oreb) and was on the M.O. fire dept for the
Sardinia wreck in 1958, no fun.)