Crosstie Lane in Parrott

Wed Jun 11 09:59:08 EDT 2008

Hello.

Writing here to say I may have been wrong about the name of the hill where the trestle connected to Crosstie Lane in Parrott. I moved away a long time ago, and seem to be having senior moments more frequently. That's just not right. I only just now got my AARP card... .
Do know for sure the larger structure in the river bottom where Crosstie Lane joins the present ROW is the country store that housed the Parrott post office in 1946. That's where the winning entry in the Arrow naming contest was mailed from, and my uncle was postmaster from the '70's until retirement.

Vince Albert.