frequencies for scanner

Tue Jun 3 13:13:07 EDT 2008

On the convention webpage, click the "Railfanning N&W Scioto division &
Marion area (pdf)" text. This is a pdf file, and your webbrowser will
typically launch acrobat reader to display the contents of the .pdf file.
Page one of the nine page file lists the scanner frequencies. I cut &
pasted them below.

http://www.nwhs.org/convention/2008marion/
http://www.nwhs.org/convention/2008marion/2008-Marion-Railfanning.pdf

- Roger Link