NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 31, Issue 8

Mon Jun 2 21:16:45 EDT 2008

Vince and others:
If you look at the maps.yahoo.com map and then click 'satellite' view it all makes sense. If you can't view it on your computer get some help with it because it is worth it. You can almost touch the right of way (ROW)!
As for garland Albert, don't recall. I knew a few Alberts in Radford. Don't recall first names.
Charlie Long