N&W RS-11 #386 - Wot' Happened ?

Tue May 27 02:37:14 EDT 2008

Dear Mr. Burnett,

Please ask your friend Vlad if he has any info on the Philadelphia & Long
Branch RR, a PRR branck which ran across south-central NJ, from Camden
through Brown's Mills-Whitings-Lakehurst-Toms River-Ocean Gate-Seaside
Park-Seaside Heights-all the way up to meet with the NY&LB.

Thank you in advance,

Patrick Whalen