[VirginianRailwayEnthusiasts] "Takin' Twenty with theVirginianBrethren"

Thu May 15 13:14:20 EDT 2008

"VGN Rwy. belt buckle (I hope someone
did NOT take the face off a heartshaped lock) for $45.44;"

Skip,
I have a heart shaped N&W belt buckle like this. I can't remember where I bought it. It is brass and it is a replica. As a matter of fact, it fooled Pete Atkinson to the point that he wanted to bring charges against me. That is until I showed him that the hole for the chain had never been drilled out. Maybe the one you mention is a replica too. BTW, I still need to drill out that hole.
Jimmy Lisle