Shenadoah Junction

Thu May 15 13:00:22 EDT 2008

Gary:

I think your best bet is to exit I-81 at WV Rt. 9 east at Martinsburg.
That's the first Martinsburg exit coming from the south.

Stay on Rt. 9 (a new 4 lane is in stages of construction) until you turn
left on Shenandoah Jct. Rd., County Road 20. This would be 10 mi. from
Martinsburg and just past the village of Bardane. Don't get on the new 4
lane at Bardane.
There is a school just to the left of where you make the left turn to
Shenandoah Jct. Also the 4H club bldg on the right side of CR 20. About 1/2
mi. to the NS crossing. Mapquest shows a left turn into the village just
after you cross the tracks ("First St.") You can also turn left onto the
road before you cross the tracks. If you go that way, turn right onto the
road before the crossing of the CSX main line.

If you drive across CSX at the Jct. that is Ridge Rd. which leads to
Shepherdstown, about 5 mi. Beware of Shepherdstown. It is a speed trap,
and you also need to come to a complete stop at stopsigns.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rick Morrison
Shepherdstown, WV

Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 9:57 AM
Subject: Shenadoah Junction