Blue Ridge Chapter "FUN MEETING" Wed. March 26, 2008

Tue Mar 25 23:14:51 EDT 2008

From: railcow at msn.comTo: railcow at msn.comSubject: Blue Ridge Chapter "FUN MEETING" Wed. March 26, 2008Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:12:24 -0400

Good evening, Please dust off your slides and join your friends and fellow BRC, NRHS members on Wed. March 26, 2008 for our odd month's "Fun Meeting" at Charley's Rest. in Lynchburg. Rick Johnson will have our Kodak slide projector set up to show YOUR slides. If you don't have them in a tray don't worry, we can use the stack loader! Dine from 6:00 to 7:30 pm. Slide shows start at 7:30. No business meeting! I really would like to see a good turnout. So many times we don't have but a half dozen folks show up for our "Fun Meetings", but there's one thing I can tell you. The half dozen have "Fun"! The more variety of slides the better. One night we showed slides from 8-9 different members! After watching Skip's slide show two weeks ago I realized how much more personal it is to relive the photographers moment frozen on film. You can watch a video at home! We also need to have a good turnout of folks that are dining so the restaurant will let us continue to use their banquet room for FREE. You have no idea what some places would charge a group like ours a month to have such nice facilities. Bring a guest and join us. You deserve a break. Hope to see you tomorrow night. Take care, Norris Deyerle

How well do you know your celebrity gossip? Talk celebrity smackdowns here.