Where is Jugneck?

Tue Mar 18 06:01:55 EDT 2008

Yes, I'm back. I'll pass that along.

Jugneck has been mentioned as a signal installation to be replaced soon. I wanted to make sure it was where I thought it was.

Also, as a heads up for anyone who cares, Nolan's cantilever CPL is short lived. I'm gonna go after work one day and take some photos of it later this week if the weather cooperates.

Ben Blevins

Ben
Jugneck Curve is located beneath the I-77 Bridge east of Bluefield at about N359.5.
You back on the gang this week? Tell Larry and Randy I said ha

Larry Evans
Kenova WV
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 7:47 PM
Subject: Where is Jugneck?

Where is Jugneck? I heard it is near Bluefield, but where exactly?

Ben Blevins

http://list.nwhs.org/pipermail/nw-mailing-list/________________________________________