N&W 2156 in St. Louis

Tue Feb 19 16:12:24 EST 2008

Jeff:
You certainly have the right idea. There is a lot of
equipment spread around Roanoke that needs
resurrecting. What really bugs me is all that
money that went to the eye sore in downtown
Roanoke - the Art Museum of Western Virginia (?).
Congressman good latte funneled all kinds of
grants (tax money maybe ?) into it and Western
Virginia would have gotten more bang for the
buck had an attempt been made to emulate what
the State of North Carolina did at Spencer. Kinda
makes one wonder.

Apparently the St. Louis museum has made
improvements. The one time I saw 2156. it was out
in the weather, by my recollection. Beneath the
tender was a "Tom" cat having a, um, loud dis-
cussion about some subject.
Harry Bundy

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)