2nd Richmond ?

Mon Jan 28 12:54:00 EST 2008

Don't know for sure, Gary, but I bet they are there or lobbying purposes.
NS/SR used to do the same thing behind the Atlanta office building while the
Georgia state legislature was in session. (I wonder if they do it now since
that building is essentially vacant and for sale?)
Virginia has been awfully good to NS with financial backing and I bet NS is
feeding the heck out of that cash cow. (Of course N&W/NS has been awfully
good to Virginia too.)
If the Virginia legislature (or whatever the good commonwealth calls it) is
in session now, chances are good that there are some meetings and/or
feedings going on inside those cars. Possibly some NS officials stay in
them while in town for all the doings.
John Marbury
Buford, GA

Message: 3