New Member & Tallulah Falls Railway #73

Sun Jan 20 18:33:38 EST 2008

Thanks, Jim!

I guess "new" can look a lot like "N+W" on a hand-written list,
especially when the previous locomotive in the list *did* come from the
N&W. Out of curiosity, where do you get your information? Is there a
database of locomotives by builder's number?

As for TF #72/N&W #354/202, I hadn't even thought of the engine at the
Roanoke Transportation Museum. Of course, I've stared at that engine
every time I bring a train into the yard. I'll have to drive up there
and measure it some time.

Kenneth Rickman