Camp Cars

Sat Jan 5 17:37:14 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/5/2008 4:50:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

Bottom line is that I love railroading and I love my job, I was into
railfannin' long before I recieved employment from NS. I just hate all the politics
(like the camp-car issue) that go along with railroads now.

Those of you that know me, know that I love the ole N&W, and I have a ball
working across the system, It is rough sometimes but keeping the ole N&W safe
makes me proud, and helps secure it's history from a different point of
view. I have a old N&W map at home that I highlight the tracks that I've worked
on and it's getting pretty full now.
I appreciate all the support that everyone has spoken, and I enjoy meeting
you guys at conventions and trackside.

Gary Price
Keeping the ole N&W safe...One tie at a time

Gary--

I think I can speak for the entire NWHS BOD in saying that we all miss your
insightful comments and cheerful presence at our meetings! Your enthusiasm
and honesty for everything you do is so refreshing, and is shown well in all
these comments! Thank you for sharing it all with us!

Bucky