Camp Cars

Sat Jan 5 00:06:00 EST 2008

Gary...

Thank you for your honest assessment... I will definitely rethink my position on things. I can understand all too well, at times, what you must face, having been in the military for 5 years plus... I sincerely do hope that things will improve so that you and your fellow workers can actually see something better very, very soon!!!

jerry
<jmlaboda2 at yahoo.com>

Passenger Car Photo Indexes - UPDATED 9/13/07 WITH 7273 NEW LINKS ADDED!!!
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>

N-scale Passenger Car User's Guide
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/UsersGuide.htm>

Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!