Through Truss TT Bridge (Was Re: N&W in 1903 -- New Rail)

Fri Jan 4 19:52:48 EST 2008

Jimmy,

Thanks; I have those articles filed away in my "Waynesboro" folder; hopefully, but the time I get that far on the model railroad, I'll know more about the area to better represent it, circa August 1956.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: Through Truss TT Bridge (Was Re: N&W in 1903 -- New Rail)

"Several years ago, Mainline Modeler magazine ran a series of articles on Waynesboro; although the focus was on the C&O, and the source material and photos from the C&OHS, the articles contained a lot of info, including a photo of the N&W turntable.
Jim Brewer"

Jim,
I went back and looked through those articles. The picture that I have showing the turntable "bridge" is the one shown in the magazine. I also noticed that there was a cross-section drawing of where the turntable was located in relation to the N&W Station.
Jimmy Lisle