N&W in 1903 -- Facilities

Thu Dec 27 08:32:01 EST 2007

The "new" scale house in Bluefield is of interest, as we recorded a May
1907 article of the scale house being replaced with a stone structure.
Wonder if the 1903 building only lasted four years, or if it actually took
that long to complete, and for the Roanoke newspaper to note the change?

- Roger Link