Reroute

Sat Dec 22 10:29:42 EST 2007

OK, I do not know who posted this. Please sign your posts!

The articles you cite are from the N&W Magazine. It is likely that
these are the only two articles on the relocation, assuming the
Archives volunteers have logged Volume 25 of the magazine. The N&W
Magazine would publish articles on improvements being made to the
lines and equipment of the N&W. There may or may not be a third
article published following the completion of the relocation.

Send an e-mail to <archives at nwhs.org> and we'll add your request for
copies to the tasks for the next Archives work session.

After your research is complete, please consider writing an article
about it for The Arrow. I know I'd enjoy reading it!

Ron Davis