Y retirements

Fri Dec 21 06:35:25 EST 2007

That's the only one I can think of. As I recall, all the Y-6s and Y-6as and Y-6bs from the 2120 to the 2180 were assigned to Shaffers. Except the 2162, which as I recall was assigned to Bluefield. I guess I'm wantin' ya to see if I recall correctly.

Merry Christmas!

EdKing
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: Y retirements

OK, EdK, I gotta start Christmas shopping tomorrow and
I'll go by the archives to get data on the 2162. Bearing
in mind that I'd like to be outta there by the 24th at noon,
is there any other engine you want investigated ?
Harry Bundy

While you're in the area, Harry, I've always wondered what happened to #2057 after I photographed it in Galex in '57 Ron Hash

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

http://list.nwhs.org/pipermail/nw-mailing-list/________________________________________