NS Car West Virginia

Sun Nov 11 15:42:17 EST 2007

I believe it was a Southern office car, and is an NS office car. It was added to the Capitol in Pittsburgh.

Jeff Sanders
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 10:22 AM
Subject: NS Car West Virginia

Yesterday (Sat. 11/10) I happened to be at the Kensington, MD station when the Capital Limited rolled through with a very nicely maintained Norfolk Southern pullman car named "West Virginia". Is this a NS car, or is it privately owned?

It sure looked nice behind all that dirty aluminum Amtrak hardware.

John C. Abbott

Note:
No Trees were harmed in sending this message.
However, some electrons along the way were inconvenienced.