Question About Norfolk Area

Sun Nov 4 19:48:41 EST 2007

Churchland is a subdivision of Portsmouth. It is the area of
the city bordered on the South by the Western Branch of the
Elizabeth River, on the East by the combined branches of the
Elizabeth River, and on the North by the James River.

The Maersk Terminal is more properly identified with the
section of Portsmouth known as "West Norfolk". Whenever I
call city hall to request services to "West Norfolk", they
tell me I must call Norfolk. Hey stupid city clerks! West
Norfolk IS in Portsmouth!

Jerry Kay, Portsmouth, Virginia