Busy afternoon on the Virginian

Sun Nov 4 17:50:30 EST 2007

Thanks, Ray.

I know both of us have recollections of train rides back to school (actually
back to C'burg with a cab--as in taxi--ride to B'burg for about $1.50 then,
I think), yours from Lynchburg and mine from Farmville. Too bad we never
explored this common interest in trains when we were both singing for Stan
Kingma.

Sam

Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 6:23 AM
Subject: RE: Busy afternoon on the Virginian