N&W/Scioto Valley Question

Mon Oct 8 11:25:00 EDT 2007

Ms. March: What many of us are using are employee timetables that we have
acquired over the years. These list train schedules and locations. The
N&WHS has almost a full set in the Archives. (open on the second Thursday,
Friday, and Saturday of each month by appointment. Send an email to
archives at nwhs.org). Another book to use in the Station, Agents and Sidings
listing which lists all locations that would be used to drop off or accept
shipment/cars. This is an accounting book which gives and identifier number
for these locations for billing purposes. There are a number of these in
the Archives as well.

As you may already suspect early employee timetables are fairly rare while
later ETT"S are inexpensive and available at railroadania shows and off
EBay. Same 'rules' apply to the Stations, Agents and Sidings listings.

Gary Rolih

Secretary N&WHS

_____