611 move to East End Shops

Wed Sep 5 19:50:05 EDT 2007

I'd like to say it was genius. But it was just dumb luck and Photo Album
(the poor man's Photoshop). By that time it was so dark that I decided to
trust the computer to fix the exposure, so I set the camera on shutter
priority to counteract the shakes and brightened it up after I downloaded
the photos.

Sam

Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: 611 move to East End Shops