Greater Metro Bonsack

Mon Sep 3 11:24:20 EDT 2007

Harry:

Neat shot. Thanks for sharing it. I have run down Jim Brown
(Troutville) whose father, he says, maintained the Bonsack tank.

As a college student home for summers in the early '50s I worked for the
Va Highway Department on US 460 upgrade projects east and west of
Bedford. Never occurred to me to take shots of passing trains within
view so very nearby. If I could live those days again...

Frank Gibson