Vesuvius Heritage Day

Thu Aug 30 21:52:51 EDT 2007

We are planning our 4th Annual Vesuvius Heritage Day - a community
wide event celebrating our history of which a large part is the
railroad. The O Winston Link Museum annually joins us in presenting
a program at this event and this year we are trying to devote our
entire Community Building to the railroad and its history. I am
trying to locate exhibitors - railroad buffs of all types -
photographers, model railroad builders, sellers, etc who would be
interested in joining us on October 13 from 9 - 4 pm. Exhibits can
be set up inside or outside and there is no charge for exhibit space
- this is not a fundraiser for our group. The event usually attracts
approximately 1000 visitors and is very well received locally and by
tourists (we are located 3 miles off the Blue Ridge Parkway). I can
be reached via e-mail at
<mailto:grannysattic1711 at aol.com>grannysattic1711 at aol.com.

Thanks so much,

Kitty F. Cash, Festival Director

Vesuvius Heritage Day (sponsored by the Vesuvius Community Association)