N&W Col. - Sandusky Coal Line

Fri Aug 17 01:35:29 EDT 2007

Randy,
I spent quite a bit of time in that area from the mid 80s to the early 90s.
Don't know if that is the time frame you are looking for. My sister lives
about a mile east of the crossing. A "relative" used to own the "Top of the
Flint" which was the bar above the little carryout there. Since my
father-in-law passed away, I don't go back to Columbus much, but when I do I try and
revisit the old haunts like Flint, Worthington and Cooke Rd. That area has
grown so much, the traffic makes it difficult to get around.

Jim Mihalek
Lakeville, MN