Vacatikon questions

Sat Aug 11 10:35:05 EDT 2007

Hi folks:

This is my first post to this group, so if my questions have been answered
previously, bear with me.

I am planning a couple of trips this summer to look at sites photographed by
O. Winston Link. I have a couple of questions I need answered before my
plans gel.

1. Is there a relationship between mile post numbers and bridge numbers?
(i.e. is bridge 22 at milepost 22?) if not, is there a list of bridges
somewhere?

2. Where was the Bristol, Va. roundhouse, and does it still exist?

3. Where is the Bluefield, WV lubritorium, and does it still exist?

Any help or guidance would be appreciated

Thanks.
John C. Abbott
Wheaton, MD

Note:
No Trees were harmed in sending this message.
However, some electrons along the way were inconvenienced.