Special at Bristol

Tue Aug 7 17:00:59 EDT 2007

The unsigned message was from me, Peter Heimbach, in Jonesborough, sorry for
the lack of signature. If it was at Piney Flats around 8:30 am I missed it
at Jonesborough. I live in Jonesborough with the Norfolk Southern on my
rear property line. I hope that the Crescent Corridor improvements will
send more trains this way.

Pete.

about 8 am. When I arrived at Bristol the RR police advised me it was at
Piney Flats --- that was around 8:30am. It was preceeded by 23G (wearing
BNSF 6001 on the point).