winston-salem district

Sat Aug 4 20:21:45 EDT 2007

Jeff:
Looking at a 2000 track chart I see where the Walnut Cove signals are
intermediates. In that case their most restrictive indication would be
'restricting'. If the signals are still in place that are shown on my
chart, and you are referring to a southward signal, it should go yellow when
a southbound move clears what looks like 110.2. Then it should go green
when the move passes the controlled signals at Fulp, MP 111.4. I don't show
a signal at 113.2 so it might be a different signal arrangement now.
If this doesn't answer your question, let me know, and I will seek an answer
from a better source.
John Marbury

Message: 1