1907 - Experimental Farm of Norfolk & Western

Mon Jul 30 11:14:31 EDT 2007

Using the online Arrow database I found the following doing a simple Ivor
search:

Vol: 20, No. 5
http://nwhs.org/arrowdb/issueList.php?issue_id=51
Postcard view of Ivor with some history

Vol: 13, No. 1
http://nwhs.org/arrowdb/issueList.php?issue_id=124
Article "The N&W: Once it was a farmer, too!" From the Tidewater News with
photo.

The commissary shows the back issues of Arrow:
http://www.nwhs.org/commissary/arrow.html

I suspect the N&W Magazine has some Ivor articles, but of course I don't
know which ones. :-(

Online Arrow database:
http://nwhs.org/arrowdb/intro.php

- Roger Link