a question about car weights

Thu Jul 5 16:22:07 EDT 2007

Hello Shawn,

Is it possible that you have plans for car #200? Please refer to June 25 discussions about a stainless steel pail with words "N&W Car 200" stamped on it. After reviewing the correspondence and looking at the condition of the pail, I suspect that it was used in the galley of car 200.

Also, how about plans of the end door of Arrow observation car 581? Again, referring to earlier discussions about Arrow drumhead. I'd sure like to know how those door signs were assembled.

Thanks, Bob Brown