Shot at Cecil

Tue Jun 26 22:43:05 EDT 2007

Cool shot, Mike.
How close is this to where the photos of the K1-powered local were shot in
the N&W in color book that Rev. Jim N. edited?
Between the offerings of Mike P. and Uncle Ed, it's been a banner week for
the under-photographed Bristol line.
It's your turn, Ben? Got any more scene shots? How about a nice left-hand
curve betwixt Chilhowie and Glade? I need a prototype for a scene on my
model RR?
And if Ed unearths a shot of SRR DL-110's curving along between Bristol and
Johnson City, I think I'll faint.
Seriously, thanks, guys, and I'll be more than happy to accept large photo
files of this line.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:45 AM
Subject: Shot at Cecil