Photos

Tue Jun 26 20:52:38 EDT 2007

Just a reminder that not everyone of the mailing list has high speed
connections. If you attach a large file to your post, these folks may
have painfully long waits while their e-mail downloads from the server.

Therefore, please conform to the following guidelines:

(1) Keep your attachments small. I've been rejecting any attachments
over 1000Kbytes. 300-600K seems to be an optimal size.

(2) Remove photos or other attachments from your replies so folk's
bandwidth is not tied up downloading the file a second or third time.

Feel free to e-mail me if you need help shrinking a photo to fit the
guidelines.

Thanks,

Ron Davis
list-moderator at nwhs.org