Grateful

Sun Jun 24 19:00:25 EDT 2007

To all,

I am humbled by the responses written regarding the 1218 departing Bristol
photo. Many thanks for the comments and encouragement. And Ed, everyone now
knows you must have an enviable filing system being albe to quickly find
that shot of SR 1253 that was made in the 1940s!

Attached is another image made earlier that June, 1989 morning with 1218
simmering in front of the Bristol station. Today the renovation of the
station is pretty well along --- I hope to do something worthwhile with it
this summer.

Mike Pierry, Jr.

Don’t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/